& Used Replacement Parts Warranty Information
Year Refurbished Slot Machine Limited Warranty is
offered FREE on all refurbished upright
slot machines and video, poker and slant
top slot machines sold to customers within
the USA and Canada.
Our Limited Warranty covers telephone diagnosis
and repair, parts and in-house labor
on any problem that you might have on all
refurbished slot and video machines (see
below for exceptions) after your game is
shipped from our warehouse to you, with these
Game and/or game parts found
to be defective must be shipped or brought
back to our shop at customer's expense for
any warranty work to be performed. All warranty
work is performed at our expense (both parts
and in-house labor). Customer is responsible
for all shipping of the game or game parts,
and the setup and/or reinstallation of game
or parts after warranty work is finished.
We cannot be held responsible for damage
to game due to improper installation and/or
As always, our award-winning
lifetime technical support and assistance is always available
to all our customers by phone or e-mail,
for as long as you own the game.
While some of our customers enjoy repairing
their games themselves, it is not really
a good idea if you are not very certain about
what you are doing. Any work not done by
SlotmachinesUSA or its agents will not be covered
under this warranty and will automatically
void your warranty, unless you contact us
first to discuss the repair you wish to undertake,
and receive our approval in writing.
Our Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- Light Bulbs
- Any glass breakage.
- Game abuse or misuse.
- Stuck or jammed coin mechanisms (caused
by improper coin usage).
- Physically damaged monitors, displays
- Game cleaning and/or routine maintenance.
- Physical or cosmetic damage whatsoever
to the game.
- Damage incurred from moving, shipping
or working on games.
- Damage caused by acts of God; weather,
water, lightening or electrical damage.
- Damage due to extreme heat over 90°F
or temperatures below 65°F.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair
work to the game or by the installation
of any parts or game upgrades other than
as directed or approved by SlotmachinesUSA
or its agents in advance of such work or
- Any travel-related costs to or from your
location to service the game.
- Labor costs for repair technicians for
- Any shipping costs to or from our shop
for warranty work to be performed.
- Commercial use - Only slot machines sold
for household use are covered under this
- Any game sold with a dollar bill acceptor
does not qualify for this warranty.
- Any game damage incurred during shipping/transit
from our warehouse or our partners.
- Any slot machine whatsoever, or any slot
sold as "special" or "less than perfect" that
is not optionally refurbished does not
come with a warranty.
- Any warranty work done must be performed
by us or our agents, and the work to be
performed must be approved by us first.
The warranty does not cover any expense
or work performed by you or any other game
repair person unless approved by us first.
SlotmachinesUSA is not responsible for costs
of repairs if any work is performed on
the machine by anyone other than ourselves
or our agents. Any work performed on the
game by you or by another repair person
not authorized by us first in writing is
your full responsibility, and will automatically
void your game warranty.
The warranty will become null and void if:
- Anyone besides SlotmachinesUSA, its agents
or representatives performs or attempts
any repairs or modifications to the game
unless authorized first by us.
- Game is dropped, knocked over, abused,
or otherwise physically damaged while at
your location or during any transportation
or shipping to or from our location.
- Game is moved to another room or floor
in your location or to another building
and is damaged.
- Game is placed outdoors, in direct sun,
rain, cold, heat or placed in a humid area
such as around/near hot tub, swimming pool,
- Game is altered, modified, or customized
either electronically, mechanically, or
cosmetically in any way, shape or form.
- Game is used in a commercial or office
environment in any way, shape or form.
- Same coverage as above and must be
purchased at time of sale.
- One year free plus one year extended
(2 years total): $200.00.
- One year free plus two years extended
(3 years total): $275.00.
Used Replacement Parts:
- All used parts are tested and in good
working order prior to leaving our facility.
- Replacement parts are sold "as is" due
to the possibility of improper installation
Wholesale Dealer Sales:
- All machines are sold "parts complete
- as is" without any warranty of any
- It is your responsibility to ensure the
machines are complete prior to shipping.
Please print this warranty
on day of purchase for your records.